Cat Blog, Kitten Blog, Pet Blog. Cat Blog Charco From Kitten To Cat The Charco Way. Blog Pet, Blog Kitten, Blog Cat. Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Pushed Out But Not No More!

At The Rear - Literally!
See what I mean! Left at the back up my brothers behind and all I wanted to do was curl up together like the rest. I reckon I was the last one born, the alleged "runt" bit I'm not now.
I am getting big and strong now and even though I am only playing I am biting my new friends arms and legs to bits. I nearly said "owner" then but nobody "owns" me. We are good friends together and care about each other. If I can find a picture of him I will also put that on here one day. Anyway must go have a nap, just had a busy playing session. Bye for now. Love Charco. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment