Cat Blog, Kitten Blog, Pet Blog. Cat Blog Charco From Kitten To Cat The Charco Way. Blog Pet, Blog Kitten, Blog Cat. Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow.

Thursday 15 September 2011

And There Were 4

Just looked at another baby Pic.
Mummy Maisie was black and white as were a brother and Sister of mine so where did Me and my other Brother come from all Jet Black? Well we aren't Jet Black we have the nicest golden charcoal streaks from our heads to our tails.
I am going to go see my Mummy soon as my new friend is going to get me a harness ? to go for a walk with him.
And I will be stopping the night. I hope my Mummy hasn't forgotten me.
I've had salmon for my tea but my friend had some pigs heart and I ate some. In fact it was so lovely it sent me hyper. I must go chase that ball around for a while. Love Charco. x.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Charco!

    Wow, I'm the first commenter! I'll add you to my Buds when my mom gets home from hunting (I need her help with that) but I wanted to welcome you to the CB now. I was as little as you once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Charco,

    Just wanted to let you know that I made a small post about you to introduce you to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I was your size when my dad found me and brought me home almost twenty years ago! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charco. You're a very handsome little one.

    Like the others, wse would like to welcome you to the CB (Cat Blogosphere).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting comments on my blog. Lot's to tell you all. Will catch up soon love Charco. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i like my small brother pictures. All small cats are so friendly. I'm already one year old, but I still like playing. I like to play with other cats, but some older cats don't understand it.
    The Cat Rumzis
    http://www.rumzis.info

    ReplyDelete