Cat Blog, Kitten Blog, Pet Blog. Cat Blog Charco From Kitten To Cat The Charco Way. Blog Pet, Blog Kitten, Blog Cat. Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow.

Monday 12 September 2011

Hello My Name Is Charco

It's Me - Charco

Hello everybody ny name is Charco and I am just over 10 weeks old. Last week I had to leave Maisie my Mummy to move into a new home. It was very sad to go but I am very very happy where I am, and now that I am getting older I am going to posts some blogs to keep you up to date of my growing up and where I live and everything. I will put a picture of my Mummy on here so you can see her but I don't know who my Daddy was, as once Mummy started having me she couldn't go out to meet him so I never did. Anyway I will start telling you all my tales very soon. Love Charco. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charco!

    Welcome to the cat blogosphere. Hope to read about a lot of your adventures and mischief.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete