Cat Blog, Kitten Blog, Pet Blog. Cat Blog Charco From Kitten To Cat The Charco Way. Blog Pet, Blog Kitten, Blog Cat. Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow.

Monday 12 September 2011

Just 1 Day Old

Mummy & Me & 2 Brothers & 1 Sister
This is me Charco just 1 day old trying to get some yummy milk from my Mummy Maisie. There wasn't just me I had 2 other brothers and a sister as well. They have gone to new homes but 1 of my brothers a black and white one hasn't yet. I am the little fluff ball barely visible near mummy's leg as my brothers and sisters always pushed me out to get the best milk first. I am happy now in my new home as I don't have to fight for food and I eat biscuits and a bowl of food and water and some special milk all to myself. I will find some more baby pictures. Love Charco. x PS don't forget my older posts are below or have been archived. Read and comment on as many as you want. I am a cat I like the attention. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment